Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Who is 42?

Yes, it is true! I turned 42 on Sunday. You know I don't feel that old. I still remember my high school days like it was yesterday. My college years seem so fresh in mind. I can still picture Darren and I on our wedding day. The birth of our kids are so clear and vivid...it is hard to believe that I am 42. When I was a teenager, 42 was considered old. It is amazing as the years go by the age of "old" continues to grow. Now my idea of "old" is 100!

These 42 years have been amazing...filled with love, laughter, joy, family and friends. I can only imagine what the next 42 years will bring!

2 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

Happy 42 years young sis! I too can't believe that we are 42!

Love you!

Leah C said...

Happy Belated Birthday! And here's to the next 42 years:)