Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Special Time



Monday evening, I watched my two nephews Dustin and Andrew. It was such a wonderful time watching Dustin and Grant play football together. Grant looks up to his older cousin and so enjoys spending time with him. Dustin helped Grant read his school book, while my girls enjoyed holding Andrew. Needless to say, I didn't get much of a turn holding the newest member our big family but I got some cute pictures!

Our little Andrew gave us a scare a month ago; however he is doing well. Look at that hair! As Shelby says it best "Andrew is going to be a lady killer one day!" Can you tell she loves him?

Thanks boys for coming over and playing. Next time lets not wait so long!

3 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

Aren't cousins great! We are so blessed that our children can grow up together!

Sheila Rumney said...

Aren't cousins great! We are so blessed that our children can grow up together!

Leah C said...

Isn't the "cousin connection" a wonderful thing? The kiddos look so sweet together. And I'm so happy to know Andrew is doing well!