Saturday, October 25, 2008

Surprise kids...HSM3

Yes, we are part of the craze...HSM3 (or for those that don't know High School Musical 3). Last night we surprised the kids by taking them to the premier of HSM3. They were so excited and to tell you the truth I was too.

Well, the director and cast out did themselves. This is truly a movie to go see, as it brings out the kid in you. Yes, I laughed, sang along and even cried. It brought great memories of those high school years long ago. It also reminds me that one day my kids will be graduating from high school (sooner than later with the way time flies). So if you can stand the lines, the excited kids and be willing to pay the cost to go to the movies, it is well worth it!

2 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

Wish I could have been there! Sounds great!

Leah C said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun! Brynn went just yesterday to see the movie{a friend took her for her birthday}...she loved it:)