Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful Heart


On this Thanksgiving Eve, I have been reflecting on the many blessings that God has given me. With God all things are possible and with Him, I have many things to be thankful for. Here are just a few:

My loving husband of 16 years
My three beautiful and healthy children
My extended family - sisters, brother-in-laws, neices and nephews, mothers, dads and grandmothers
My friends
My health and the health of my family and friends
My country...for the men and women that protect our country so that we can live in the land of the free!
For love, laughter and life!

God has blessed my life abundantly! May I always have a thankful heart!

3 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

Wishing we could be together on Thanksgiving. Have a great time at MiMi Ri's.

Love you sis!

Sheila Rumney said...

Wishing we could be together on Thanksgiving. Have a great time at MiMi Ri's.

Love you sis!

Leah C said...

Happy, Happy Thanksgiving! We have something in common...a bounty of blessings for which to be thankful:)