Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What I've been up too!

This past week, I have been feverishly painting the inside of my house. Between the kids school auction, working part time, attending a music performance and church, I am done with my living room and almost done with my kitchen. I love the new colors: cookie crumb for the living room and wild honey for the kitchen. Don't those colors sound yummy! As soon as I am done, I will post pictures.

However, tonight I am attending a Silver Bella pre-party with my sister Sheila. I am taking the night off and enjoying some time with creative people. I can't wait! Thank you for thinking of me. I only wish I could be a little mouse to stow away in Sheila's luggage!

2 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

I can't wait to see your new colors! Sounds yummy!!! So looking forward to tonight!

Leah C said...

You've been a busy gal...bet your house looks beautiful! And hey, my family room is painted "cookie crumb" :)