Monday, July 6, 2009

Tooth Fairy Regular


Lately, the tooth fairy has been a regular at our house. Shannon lost a tooth 2 weeks ago, then Grant lost his front tooth 4 days ago and Shannon lost another tooth last night. I think it is a contest between our two kids to see who will be the winner of the most teeth lost by the end of summer or to see how much money they can accummulate.
Our tooth fairy is very generous. She leaves the child that lost the tooth $2.00 and the other one gets 50 cents. I only wished that when I was little the tooth fairy left me that much, as I only got a quarter. Inflation...right?


4 comments:

Leah C said...

The tooth fairy better have deep pockets...all those teeth cost her a pretty penny...and then some:)

Sheila Rumney said...

Just love that toothless grin! Tooth fairy better be working extra time to earn some money!

Stephenie said...

I always love the toothless pictures of kids...They always bring a smile to my face..
Stephenie

Kdottie Designs said...

Congrats on all the lost teeth. The tooth fairy has been a very busy fairy. You need one of my tooth fairy doors!