Saturday, March 6, 2010

A balancing act...

As of January, our lives have been changed. I have decided to take on the responsibility as Cafe' Manager at our kids school. I never thought in my wildest dreams as a 22 year old that one day I would be running a cafe'. My dreams were sit high...a business executive. However, three kids later, I am excited to say I have the flexibility to work while my children are in school and have the same days off as they do.

It has taken a little time to get used to the demands of being a "working" mom and still balance the responsibilities of family and home life. It has been over 9 years since I worked outside the home (and we only had 2 then...not three with all the sporting activities).

So, if I don't call as often or blog as often...just remember I am trying to "balance" work, family, home and friends.

2 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

Balancing is a fine art.... I know that you will master it and find your balance, dear sister! Love you!

Leah C said...

Sounds like the perfect place to work...near your children! Give yourself a little time to adjust, and I bet you'll have that "balancing act" looking like a cakewalk:)