Monday, October 29, 2007

Spook-tacular Weekend

Friday night brought our annual Halloween Party with our family and near friends. The kids and adults alike had an opportunity to dress-up and catch-up. The highlight of the evening was watching the kids play together and boy did they play! We are so blessed it have a family that loves to be together.

Saturday morning we headed to Lowe's to make our kids club "spider" craft. Yes my husband does go into home-improvement stores every once and awhile. Then off to a friends birthday party for my daughter and finally to Grams and PaPa to celebrate my nephews birthdays. Once again, fun was had by young and old.

Sunday morning started with a nice leisure start and then off to church and finally to walk through a Catholic High School we are thinking about sending our daughter too. When we walked up to the doors, I wanted to turn around and run. I am not ready for our oldest daughter to leave the security of her school for the past 7 years (or maybe it's mom security). I don't want our kids to grow up, plus I am too young to even think about having a high school daughter. Boy were does the time go! I just want my life to slow down!

To sum up this weekend, FAMILY! Isn't that what life is really about FAMILY! Life is too short not to enjoy the gift that God blessed us with!

2 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

We had so much fun at the Halloween party! They do grow up too fast!

SL said...

Thanks for coming! I love you!