Tuesday, November 6, 2007

On Friday night, our oldest daughter's friend Cindy (a foreign exchange student from Korea) came over to spend the night. We had a great time eating pizza, watching movies and learning about her family and her home.

This weekend brought warm weather so we could get the last of our outside fall cleaning done. We trimmed trees, pulled weeds, mowed and blew leaves.


Sunday was spent with Mi Mi. We went to Zona Rosa to go shopping. We always have so much fun! I am so blessed to have her as my mother-in-law.

This weekend, our youngest daughter learned how to ride her bike without training wheels. She amazes me with her ability and determination. It only took her a couple of tries to "get her done". Congratulations my princess!

Today, I will be meeting friends to scrapbook. I look forward to this adventure and am sure not to plan anything else so I can rekindle my love for scrapbooking with my dear friends. As always I will take many projects to complete and hope to get one of them done. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

1 comment:

Sheila Rumney said...

Have fun scrapbooking! Wish I could be there too!