Sunday, December 9, 2007

Time is precious

Yes, time is precious and unfortantely I have had my time filled with many things and have not had the time to blog. However, tonight I told myself it is time to write down some thoughts.

My life is busy and sometime I add more to it than needs to be. During this advent season, I have choosen to enjoy the experience of Jesus' coming. Instead of stressing, I am thanking God for this time in creating and wrapping my gifts. It may hit me soon that I am usually done buying and wrapping by this point; however I am not going to let it get me down. I have a plan trust in God and myself and I will enjoy this hectic season.

This past week brought our first snow. I shoveled our new drive for the first time and got to experience our wooded backyard covered in snow. We also put out our bird feeder and have enjoyed watching the beautiful cardinals and bluebirds enjoy it. We have had as many as a dozen birds enjoying our feed. I so enjoy spending time watching God's wonder!

As the time keeps on "ticking" until Christmas, I am filled with the love season.

2 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

Yes, time is indeed precious! Enjoy it! Love you sis!!

Sheila Rumney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.