Saturday, December 29, 2007

Home for Christmas

Christmas Eve was spent at our house, with my family and friends. We had a wonderful time catching up and being together to celebrate the birth of Jesus. This year, my hubby lit our advent candle while Shelby read the Christmas story from the Bible. It was a beautiful moment. The night seemed to fly by and it was time to say good bye to everyone. We are so blessed to have such a close and loving family.

Christmas morning started at 7:15 am (early then years past). The kids were excited! Shelby received an iPod and a Hollister jacket; Shannon received my little pet shop house/accessories and High School Musical games, pj's, movie and dolls; Grant received a pitch back, baseball bat, helmet and games. My fantastic husband and I will be receiving our Christmas gift soon. We ordered a new camera. I can hardly wait as this one will actually take action shots without blurring.

With 2008 within a few short hours, I can sum up our 2007...CHANGE! For the people who know me well, I don't like change. However, God has blessed me with the flexibility to adapt to change and through it all He has seen us through it. May God continue to bless us in 2008!

2 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

I can't wait to see the new camera in action! See you today.

Love you, Sis!

Sheila Rumney said...

I can't wait to see the new camera in action! See you today.

Love you, Sis!