Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Prayers Needed

On Monday morning, we found out that Andrew had fluid on his lungs and needed to be in NICU, which meant my sister was not able to hold and feed her baby. However the doctors felt it would only take a day; however we found out on Tuesday that Andrew is forgetting to breath while feeding. So Andrew will be in NICU for the rest of the week.

This past week my brother-in-law, Davon, was admitted into the hospital for a seizure. After four days of tests he is finally out; however he is needing prayers to help him with the long road of recovery.

God answers prayers and I know that He will lovingly take care of my family that is needing his strength, support and care.

3 comments:

Leah C said...

My thoughts & prayers are with you and your family:)

Debbie said...

Yes the Blessed Lord does answer our prayers. I will keep you in our prayers and thoughts.

Thanks for the invite.

God Blessxxx

Sheila Rumney said...

Prayers are indeed powerful...

Love you,

Sis