Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Welcome Little One

We welcomed our newest addition to the family on Sunday night around 11 pm. Andrew David was welcomed into this world by my youngest sister and her new husband. He weighed 7 pounds 9 ounces and had more hair on his head than his Daddy (Tee Hee).

All were present to meet him...Dustin (big brother), Lexi (big sister), Grams, PaPa, GiGi, MaMa, Uncle Chris and Aunt Lynn, Aunt Vicki, Aunt Sheila, Janna, David's mom (aka. new grandmother), David's Aunt, my daughter's Shelby and Shannon and myself. It brought tears to my eyes when I saw him and watched the nurse's bath him and check him over. These are moments when you know God is Good, oh so very GOOD!

Congratulations and welcome little one to the family!

1 comment:

Leah C said...

Welcome to the world little Andrew David!