Sunday, August 24, 2008

Working Mom

Well the kids are in school now and I have time on my hands. As most of you know, I am a "busy worker bee". I keep busy with kids activities, volunteering at school and church, Brownie leader and keeping up the yard and house work. This year I have decided to "ease" into that working mom roll.

The kids school had a full-time position working in the cafe and relieving teachers. I was not wanting a full-time job, yet. Since Grant is in Kindergarten, I wanted to have the flexibility of volunteering at parent centers every other week and going on field trips with all my kids. Another mother was also wanting this set up, so we are sharing this position at school. What a great opportunity for us full-time moms to help the school out and still have the opportunity to be involved with our kids. This position also allows me to subsitute in the classroom when needed.

I believe the dear Lord had a "hand" in this position. Good watches over his "flock" which included me! Thank you for answering my prayer!

2 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

God does watch over all his flock!

Love you,sis!

Leah C said...

Sounds like an ideal situation for you (and the other mom)...hope you & the kids have a great school year:) Grant is in kindergarten?! Where does the time go?