Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thank you seems so small

Today my SWAP partner, Shawn, and I met at Archivers to shop a little and exchange our SWAP treasures. It was so much fun talking and getting to know each other a little better.

Shawn, you out did yourself with your items you so lovingly put together. I enjoy looking at how beautifully you displayed the items and hate to move anything as it looks so gorgeous just as it is.

Some of the treasues in my lovely SWAP box are vintage ribbons, buttons, dollies, bottles, a rose box, a hymnal, hat, angel, Bingo cards, a canvas for creating, tags, wallpaper squares and a enamal pan. I can't wait to create. I know what ever it is that I create with these treasures, I will think of Shawn and her generosity/friendship.

You can visit her website at Bonoramamama.blogspot.com.

4 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

What lovely goodies that you received. Just love how it was displayed! I agree with you it would be hard to move anything from your gorgeous display!

Leah C said...

Looks like a successful swap:)

Stephenie said...

I looooove all the goodies Shawn sent you..I bet you were so excited..That's amazing you got to meet and exchange in person...
I also wanted to thank you for joining my swap...I hope you had fun..We'll have to do it again soon..
Stephenie

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

That looks like a basket full of fun!