Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thinking of You SWAP

I love participating in SWAP and this one was so much fun. I received my SWAP partner, Shawn, which I just happened to meet last fall at the Silver Belle preparty dinner I attended with my twin sister. Shawn also happened to live just a few miles from me. So this SWAP was extra special since I knew a little about her.

Some of the goodies I found were items from Jenni Bowlin
and a few treasures from antiques stories...a ledger, an old paint tin with paint brushes, a small wooden ruler, a picture of school children and a Ball jar to display them in.


Also added a few Bingo cards, dollies, vintage ribbon and old picture frames. Wrapped it all up in vintage patterns.
Shawn, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed putting it together. Have fun creating!

3 comments:

Shawn said...

Sherri I loved everything!!! What a fun swap this was. I can't wait to play with all of my goodies tomorrow! We'll have to get together for lunch :) take care shawn

Sheila Rumney said...

What a lovely swap package. Isn't it so much fun to find wonderful goodies to share?

Stephenie said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed the swap..Love all the treasures you sent Shawn.. That really is special you and Shawn live so close..I didn't realize that when I paired you up..Funny how things happen..
I want to say thank you for joining my swap..You ladies made all the more special for me..Hope all is well..
Stephenie