Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Day with Mom


Today, Mom and I went "bumming around" like we use too. We enjoyed eating lunch together, catching up on "small talk" and then going through our favorite place...antique malls. We spent a ton of play money and dreamed of what could have been, but in the end neither one of us spent a dime. What we did spend was time together...laughing, reimencing and just being together.

Mom, thanks for a wonderful day! Let's do it again real soon.
**Note to self...take picture of Mom & I. I have only pictures of Mom with my kids, since I am the one behind the camera taking it.

2 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

So glad you got to share some time with mom! Wish I could have been there too! Love you sis!

Leah C said...

Cherish those moments with your Mom! And get yourself in front of the camera, too:) {I need to practice what I preach}