Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Ringing in the New Year


It is hard to believe that yet another year has flown by and I am making my New Year's Resolution. In years past I had my goals on paper; however this year has come and gone and I have failed to write them down. I have thought of them and it continues to be a broken record with eating and exercising top on the list. So this year, I start a new. My New Years Resolution is to put my faith, family and friends on top of the list. Yes I want to shed a few Christmas pounds and tone up; however life is about the people around you and I am blessed to have a wonderful family, fantastic friends and a faith family that helps me to become what God has intented.
Happy New Year! I will keep you up to date on my progress.


1 comment:

Sheila Rumney said...

I too have failed to write my down this year! Guess we are more alike than we realize! haha. Here's to a wonderful 2008 filled with lots of faith, family and friends.

Love you!

SR